The Gosha x Mumiy Troll Heather Grey Long Sleeve T-Shirt is a collaboration between 90s Russian rock band Mumiy Troll and fashion designer and photographer Gosha. The tee features screen print graphics at the front left chest in yellow/black/blue and on the back in white. The Russian text celebrates the 20th anniversary of their album Morskaya, a.k.a. "Nautical" in English. The Mumiy Troll X Gosha collection is a result of a deep friendship between the band's front man, Ilya Lagutenko, and Gosha.
- Heather Grey Long Sleeve T-Shirt from Gosha x Mumiy Troll.
- Signature Gosha and Mumiy Troll collection.
- Screen printed logo graphics on front left chest and back.
- Regular fit.
- Model is wearing size Large.
- 30" from top shoulder seam to bottom hem.
- Measurements may vary by size.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.